Friday, February 12, 2010

My Classroom.


Come let's share ideas on how to decorate our classrooms.This is where I pasted all info regarding major subjects, class bulatine board, nilam tree project,english proverbs ,reading corner etc..... Nothing much actually, but I think I owe it to my dearest students.They also feel the sense of belonging towards it.
Fantastic And Fun Learning Corner.


Jadual Waktu Projek Nilam
Proverbs ? Idioms ? Saying?
Whatever it takes to learn English.

Laminated pages from magazines

Samples of sentences, bukannye susah pun. I just print from my ppt for teknik Bhs Inggeris aje.

Sudut Bahasa Melayu tak ketinggalan.Nanti kalau tak buatkan, cikgu BM marah pulak.

My Nilam Tree Project. My children memang berlumba-lumba nak dapatkan seberapa banyak bunga yang boleh so that they all boleh jadi King or Queen of the Nilam Project for my class.















Students' Information Site.




























Information

Display Boards


























Thank you for viewing the posts.Hope we can share more info to upgrade and enhance our T/L in the classroom.

















































































2 comments:

Ticer Syah said...

I really like the trees! Superb.. what's in the tree? Nouns? Or just a decoration?

Khalipah Mastura KHalid said...

Actually I started the trees for the PSS nilam project.basically the trees(there are 2 trees there)have no flower.each student of mine who read 5 books will gat a flower with their nomber on it.So they will have the privilage to choose which flower they want and where on the trees they wanna paste their flowers.By the end of the year, the students with the most flowers will be considered as the Queen or King of my class Nilam Project.Interested ?

Reflecting on your writing task

Assalamualaikum everyone.  It has been quite some time since I requested you to share your personal reflection on your task. Today I want yo...