Friday, August 27, 2010

To Teacher With Love..................

The very last day with my kids in SKPB.
15th July 2010 was my last day in school with my beloved sweethearts.That was the day when I cried, in fact almost everybody cried when it was time for me to leave the venue.
The kids insisted me to unwrap their personal gifts which they had prepared earlier dispite my inclination not to. They were so proud when theirs were opened one by one and they forcefully insisted that I make use of each and every one of it to the fullest.
 What more can I say ,my dearest all , just I LOVE YOU.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teacher Mas, we love you so much. The class is not the same without you around. We will always love u, teacher.

Khalipah Mastura KHalid said...

Thank you dearest all. I love you guys as much. Will miss you forever......

Reflecting on your writing task

Assalamualaikum everyone.  It has been quite some time since I requested you to share your personal reflection on your task. Today I want yo...