Monday, February 28, 2011

Space oh space!


I think I need more of this rack. It's just not enough to cover all the tiny miny little cute adorable gifts from my students and friends.Believe me, I didnt get those from my own pocket money, they were given , presented to me. ( Do I sound humble and honest enough to convice everybody about this madness....?)

Dulu macam ni tapi sekarang dah overcrowed la pulak kitchen cabinet I ni. Quite difficult to maintain simplicity when there are too many things to put on too little space. Need a bigger one,eh? Boss kata apa? he just cant say anything any more......he he.

No comments:

Short Video Review - TAK PERNAH SUKA MAK

                                        https://youtu.be/8rFwwZremg4                                                           TAK PERNAH SU...