Friday, April 29, 2011

A Day To Tell

Hari ini 28th April 2011 (Khamis), lebih kurang pukul 12.45 tengahari, bertolak dari rumah selepas hantar Adik ke sekolah. She was very happy cos the van left without her ( she was late ) so..... mama has to send her to school.Cheeky,huh! Well, that's my girl,indeed!

Ok, destinasi hari ini ke USM.Tujuan untuk mendaftar diri sebagai student again.Ha ha at the age of 45, jadi student again.First,stopped kat bank,withdraw money just in case the credit card buat hal,then after that, off to USM.

Melalui jalan yang sama seperti 3 tahun yang lepas,mengimbau kenangan bersama kawan-kawan kembali. Kak Rusila, Kak Fauziah, Wan Maisarah dan Fuziah. Teringat tempat-tempat yang selalu kami stopped by ; cafe,library (of course),foodcourt kat depan stadium ( itu yang mula-mula nampak bila masuk pintu masuk USM, tempat makan kat Bahagian Dadah (teringat chao kueteownya yang sangat sedap- but no more there) dan lain-lain. Setiap satu membawa kenangan indah bila teringat waktu bersama teman-teman. Pusat Islam, tempat kami selalu solat bila bulan puasa. Kalau bulan tak puasa, selalu solat kat surau berhampiran bilik kuliah aja.Nak kejar masa sebelum tutoriol dan kuliah.

Ok, berbalik pada ceritaku tadi,sampai aja,terus ke IPS,buat payment.Alhamdulillah ambik duit tadi buat backup sebab 3 kali try, credit card tak respon,tak tau nape, kena call Customer service la nanti.Siap payment,turun bawah pula,settlekan registration,buat smartcard dan terus ke library untuk updatekan library card.Turun pulak ke Pusat Kesihatan untuk hantar Health Confirmation Form, kemudian baru teringat,tadi masa pendaftaran, that lady gave me 2 copies of particular but now I sensed I have none of them. Perlu ada sebab nak hantar ke bahagian Matrikulasi nanti, so naik la pulak ke library  and minta the kind librarian to photocopy 1 set for me.That's settled then.

Destinasi seterusnya, ke Pusat Keselamatan, nak ambik sticker, tapi lupa lak nak bawa roadtax or insurance so isi borang aja and they reserved one for me as they are closing down the account already and there's no more stock of it. Promised to come again tomorrow.

Walla ! What a day and Alhamdulillah everything went on smoothly.Balik aja sampai kat SP terus stopped kat Parkson, shopped for a gift and a card for my hubby. Well....our 20th anniversary is approaching so have to prepare the gift before he's back.Shopping with him for the gift is no fun.Selesai sudah my quick shopping spree, rushed to fetch kakak from her hostel, adik from her school and straight for dinner.Just between the three of us -GIRLS!

A very tiring day indeed, balik aja terus rasa kaki and badan lenguh2, maklumla dah lama tak berjalan up and down the hills like that. USM is a very hilly place, u see.Tidor kejap ,then around 11.00pm keluar pulak, fetch Along kat bus station. He's back from KL.Fuh! What a day!And tomorrow, another day at USM with the girls. Good nite...or shall I bid u Good morning. It's already 1.15 a.m 29/04/2011.

3 comments:

Sophyta said...

It's an interesting recount, my dear. You take readers through a virtual journey.I can see it happening in front of my very eyes...it's so real!
Must be tiring, right? I was all the while with my friend when I first stepped my foot at USM. But, towards the end an untoward incident struck her girl...and I was left all alone to fend for myself. And, I was alone till the last day at USM...that was tomorrow. For sure, there are others around...but it's just not the same. I've to learn to 'walk alone'...like you, too my dear. Your recount is inspiring! It keeps the 'fire' in me burning!

Khalipah Mastura KHalid said...

Yes dear sophyta,last time I 'walked and explored' the journey with my other friends.Always clinging together,but this time I know I will be doing it all alone.And Im all prepared for it.

Sophyta said...

CORRECTION:
I've stated the wrong day, my last journey at USM is not tomorrow, but was YESTERDAY!
Too preoccupied with your inspiring story, my dear Mas. Sorry ya...

Reflecting on your writing task

Assalamualaikum everyone.  It has been quite some time since I requested you to share your personal reflection on your task. Today I want yo...