Saturday, April 23, 2011

SBOA Module


The end product of endless commitment and contribution

Token of appreciation from Puan F

The Title Shows

Proud to present the panel writers of the module


Finally, the SBOA module reached schools throughout Kedah state. Alhamdulillah, after endless effort done and commitment shown by the panel writers of the module who are also the Master trainers for the SBOA courses carried out throughout the years, the first-ever- born module finally landed where they should be.Hopefully, all English teachers in Kedah will make full use of the module to enhance the oral presentation of the students in primary schools.

Heartiest thanks to all my friends for the great teamwork shown throughout the process of coming out with the module. The experience gained is highly valued and deeply appreciated.

Thank You.

1 comment:

Lim Ju Vian said...

Hi, I am Ju Vian from SMK ST Theresa. I am interested in the module of SBOA. Is it possible that I get hold of one of the module?

Reflecting on your writing task

Assalamualaikum everyone.  It has been quite some time since I requested you to share your personal reflection on your task. Today I want yo...