Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Our 20th Anniversary Celebration-3/5/2011

Again, here we are-settled at Pizza Hut,Central Square,SP. This time to celebrate our 20th anniversary which falls on the 3rd of May every year and this is the 20th year of our marriage- Alhamdulillah.Actually we celebrated this speacial occasion a little bit earlier which was on the 30th of April 2011.No other day cos my kids and hubby won't be home after the 1st of May 2011 so 30th's the best date chosen.

  First , we started  with my gift to my beloved hubby. A set of belt, wallet and pen for him stated my love for him.

As from him, a beautiful elegent-looking Polo wrist watch. Thank you abang for the lovely gift.Love it.

From hubby to me

From me to hubby

Our sweethearts
At first, I thought of buying a special cake for the night, but unfortunately all the bakeries including Secret Recipe were closed that nite- maybe bcos the following day was Labour Day so it's celebration time!
My hubby said nevermind the cake as they will be very occupied with the dishes ordered and he was right.But I still wandered (that time of cos ) when are we gonna buy the cake since tomorrow's breakfast will be pulut durian and nasi daging for lunch.......hmmmmmm.

2 comments:

Sophyta said...

Mas dear, having a lovely family is like the living tree which bears love’s tendency ...(Obinna Kenechukwu Eruchie)
Happy for you, deary!

Khalipah Mastura KHalid said...

Dear Sophyta, you have a lovely and charming family as well so both of us know how happy we are being together,doing things together and I am happy for you too.

Short Video Review - TAK PERNAH SUKA MAK

                                        https://youtu.be/8rFwwZremg4                                                           TAK PERNAH SU...