Friday, June 3, 2011

I am back.....

It has been quite a while since I last wrote........ermmmmm workload is piling up ( courses,meetings, lectures,kids,reading and bla bla bla....) .well......I'm not complaining.....just wanna jot something here.....releasing the tense maybe.There are a lot to tell cos so many things had happened which I havent got the time to share with the others in my blog.

Mentoring Course 2011/2012
Dalam kesibukan, masih curi-curi masa untuk baca all researchs done by the other researchers. Tak boleh linger-linger......adoiiiiii,poning kepala den! Banyak benor nak buatnye......nak tidor,pegang juga the printed material, but half way........dozed offffffffff! Bad habit !
With friends on 16 Mei at KMTK

No comments:

Short Video Review - TAK PERNAH SUKA MAK

                                        https://youtu.be/8rFwwZremg4                                                           TAK PERNAH SU...