Wednesday, January 2, 2013

IT'S A NEW YEAR - 2013

2nd February 2013 
Wednesday

A Smile For Everyone.............

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYBODY!
Hope it's still not too late to wish everybody a great,prosperous happy new year. There are a lot of things to be said and a lot of tasks to be done..................and I feel that time is very limited. Yes, indeed.......the feeling that time is running short is always there in my heart, in my mind. There are tones and loads of workload waiting in the list to be cleared and 2012 has gone and we are facing 2013 already. Working is not a problem in my case nowadays as the holiday or break is always a short one (not like last time or the good old days when we spent one and a half month relaxing and "doing nothing serious").

Facing my students actually gives me some inner strength to move on but frankly speaking sometimes when they get carried away and abandoned tasks given by you.......ermmmmm you really get blown up (like what happened yesterday) Urmmmmm of all the days, it happened on the first day of the year. Not very nice,right? But i think they deserved to be scolded and they knew it.

Okay.....got to go now! See ya later if time permits.
Once again - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

Sophyta said...

happy new year, sis.
it's been verrrrry long...i've been waiting for your appearance...day and night you know...

i know...you're a very busy person, but a dedicated one...it's ok to get mad once in a while...i'm sure your anak2 realised that...

happy new year onece again...
lots of love from me...

Reflecting on your writing task

Assalamualaikum everyone.  It has been quite some time since I requested you to share your personal reflection on your task. Today I want yo...