4th International Research Conference in English Language Education 2014
Institute of Education,International Languages Campus,Ministry of Education Malaysia,Lembah Pantai, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
Saturday 15th November 2014, 8.30 am - 5.30 pm
The Malaysian English Language Teaching Association will be hosting the 4th International Research Conference in English Language Education. This conference is an initiative of the Malaysian English Language Teaching Association (MELTA) that supports the Ministry of Education's vision for Malaysia to become a centre of excellence for higher education. This year, the conference is jointly organised by the Institute of Teacher Education, International Languages Campus.
The conference serves as a platform for presenters in English Language Education to share their research in this important area of scholarship.
Presenters at this conference will be competing for Excellence in Research awards in four categories, namely:
- Teacher Educators/Academicians
- Graduate students
- Teacher Trainees/Undergraduates
Award recipients will receive :
- A certificate of recognition
- Academic Book voucher
- A confirmed presentation slot at the next MELTA international conference
- Fee waiver for the next MELTA international conference
- A travel grant to the next MELTA international conference
- Complimentary one-year MELTA membership (Malaysian award winners only)