Saturday, October 7, 2017

Extended Essay using Colour-Coded Method


Assallamualaikum to all my dearest students and viewers out there.
Yesterday was the colour-coded day....so how did you feel about it? From the outline I have briefed earlier, I asked you to detect the sub-points in the sample essays given. Has the instructions or teaching shared earlier become clearer to you when you were given the sample essays as guidance before you do your real writing?

Since all of you were so happy when I asked you to share with me and the viewers out there regarding our two projects via Google Drive, I am inviting you to do the same here for this new entry of mine. I am so very sorry, as I have only managed to get these few photos from our good-looking friends , but if you can send me more, I will be happy to update in my other entries, of course.

So, I am expecting more feedbacks and comments down here .........

Love,
Madam Mas


No comments:

Short Video Review - TAK PERNAH SUKA MAK

                                        https://youtu.be/8rFwwZremg4                                                           TAK PERNAH SU...