Thursday, October 26, 2017

FOG Project With M2T7

Assallamualaikum and Good Morning viewers.
As I wished early in the morning today, I was hoping and praying for a fruitful day. Alhamdulillah, Allah  grants me with the best outcome. For my second class today, again with M2T7,we proceeded with FOG Project.


The class was divided into 3 groups of their choice and they started  discussing topics of their interest. I can hear laughter, jokes and easy-going conversation among my students. I am happy with the great improvement reflected by their effort and it seems that speaking in English is not that scary anymore!



Some of the topics discussed were about their hobbies, Red velvet serial which is in session now,KAKOM at KMNS, what they do not like about KMTK,the experience being caught for being late,dream wishes and football tournament and the list went on and on.



Now let's listen to their comments.....



Love,
Madam Mas




No comments:

Short Video Review - TAK PERNAH SUKA MAK

                                        https://youtu.be/8rFwwZremg4                                                           TAK PERNAH SU...