Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Collaborative Learning

The Students Are Presenting Their Task On Outlining

Another Way Of Outlining Using Graphic

A Discussion Session After Presenting Their Task
The photos above pictured the way I normally carry out my lessons with my students. Not much speaking on my side but more on the students' sides. This is my way of encouraging them to speak in public confidently. Collaborative learning is one way to enhance the teaching and learning in class as students collaborate with each other with the help and guidance of the lecturer in order for them to emerge with satisfying performance and presentations. 

No comments:

Reflecting on your writing task

Assalamualaikum everyone.  It has been quite some time since I requested you to share your personal reflection on your task. Today I want yo...