Monday, February 24, 2014

Nice looking water bottle


5th January 2014
Sunday
Penang Pantai Hospital
Hey......... That is a nice one. Never bother to really have a good look at it before this,maybe because I was too busy attending to my hubby. But today, when everything is better, well........ I mean,my hubby's condition is getting a lot lot better
Alhamdulillah, I have more time to give my attention to other small,tiny matters such as updating the journal,spotting the nice-looking water bottle and bla,bla,bla. Frankly speaking,it is a nice one,with angry bird cartoon on it,it really catches my eyes. What more, I am a fanatic fan of nicely-drawn cartoon lover.


No comments:

Short Video Review - TAK PERNAH SUKA MAK

                                        https://youtu.be/8rFwwZremg4                                                           TAK PERNAH SU...