Wednesday, July 2, 2014

EduBlog and GOT Programs



EduBlog Program and GOT Program are two of my latest programs which I have created for my students at Kedah Technical Matriculation College. These two programs create the collaborative learning , peer reviewing and scaffolding skills between the lecturer and the students virtually. 

My two blogs : Let's View My Blog and Catchy Learning Cottage are the two main sources to make the EduBlog Program work well. As for the GOT Program, I introduced Googledocs as the backbone of the show.

For more information regarding these two programs, viewers are most welcomed to go to the comment bullet and shoot your questions. Insyaallah, upon request, I'll elaborate more ..........

No comments:

Reflecting on your writing task

Assalamualaikum everyone.  It has been quite some time since I requested you to share your personal reflection on your task. Today I want yo...