Thursday, July 24, 2014

Selamat Hari Raya

It's the end of the week and 
we are heading for the Raya break. 
Yesssssss.....
most of the tasks at the college are done
 and I am now so anxious waiting for the raya. 
It is a blast to have a wonderful raya, right? 
Can't wait for my other half  
and kiddos to be back home.

We are planning to have an open house for Raya again 
and I am really busy preparing for it. 
Planning , 
inviting , 
discussing 
and so on 
and so forth. 
Hope it will be a successful one again this year - 
Insyaallah.

So to all the viewers out there 
(students and friends).......
SELAMAT HARI RAYA 
and 
MAAF ZAHIR BATIN.

No comments:

Reflecting on your writing task

Assalamualaikum everyone.  It has been quite some time since I requested you to share your personal reflection on your task. Today I want yo...