Thursday, November 9, 2017

Our Shared Journals


Assallamualaikum and good morning viewers. 
Our Shared Journals will be my next shared platform with my students where we will be sharing materials and our self-reflections as well as personal journals together . Everybody will have a fair share to the platform and we will publish it to the public. That means those who are interested to learn  the second language in an easy and fun way, can access this shared journals easily. As for now, I am using my very particular blog to give them space to share their feeling and self-reflections but later we will start fresh with the new platform using Google Drive.

No worries, I will update the progress as soon as we started sharing!
See you around and be patient!

Love,
Madam Mas



No comments:

Short Video Review - TAK PERNAH SUKA MAK

                                        https://youtu.be/8rFwwZremg4                                                           TAK PERNAH SU...