Thursday, April 28, 2022

Happy Holidays



 Assalamualaikum everyone.

Yesssssss........ it is the last day of school, finally! Can't wait to get the bags and hit the road ya.  I can feel the warm sensation of the hols already and frankly speaking, can't wait to finish my work at the college today and rush back to continue preparing for the big celebration. Alhamdulillah, completed the chores of buying baju raya for me and the kiddos but of course, there are many more tasks to complete; cleaning the house, tidying my little garden, baking cakes and so on and so forth. Busy as always ya.

Before departing.......share something on your last day. Have you :

** submitted all tasks assigned by your lecturers due before the hols?

** packed all belongings needed before heading home?

** cleaned your rooms?

** make sure no food is in the lockers or drawers?

** taken care of other little things that need to be considered?

If YESSSSS, then JOM!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL.

Luv and Hugs

Madam Mas

7 comments:

Rachelle said...

Honestly, I've done none yet. Its been a busy week. Will start doing it when theres free time from 1 pm to 4 pm later today. Can't wait to go home though! Selamat Hari Raya everyone :)

Hazim akt10 said...

It is related to me madam.so exiting to iftar with my family .now its our time to spend time with our family while almost 2 month ni kmkk.so selamat hari raya aidilfitri to all who read this comment..thank you

Zairul Rizam said...

I am so excited to go home, this time we went home to celebrate the Hari Raya so the feel is different compared to other holiday so to all the reader Selamat Hari Raya

Anonymous said...

I not complete yet but before going home i will make sure to complete it , finally the day that everyone waiting for to go home ,i cant wait to eat my mom cocks i think thats all , selamat hari raya to madam mas and all students

Foo said...

Not yet packing and extreme tired after the celebration yesterday. Selamat Hari Raya!!!

Fara said...

Actually I am so excited to go home and can't wait to meet with all my family....I can't wait to collect duit raya from my uncles and aunties and eat delicious food. I want enjoy my holiday by spending more time with my family because after raya maybe I will busy because I need to focus on PSPM.But Raya is Raya so I want to enjoy my hari raya first and after that I will focusing on my study.so, selamat hari raya to madam mas and all kmkk's students.

Aiffan Azriq said...

I feel so excited to go back to my hometown and to meet my family. I miss my family and want to iftar with them. This holiday will full of exciting and fun because we celebrate HARI RAYA AIDIL FITRI. The family will gather and celebrate it. I not pack yet because busy last night. That only from me...so selamat Hari Raya to all the students and lecturers

Short Video Review - TAK PERNAH SUKA MAK

                                        https://youtu.be/8rFwwZremg4                                                           TAK PERNAH SU...