Sunday, July 29, 2012


Hi, today is the 9th day of the Ramadhan.Things have been going on pretty well with the household and the kids. But something is really bothering me : my never-ending cough which started nearly two weeks ago. it's really painful and annoying actually, not that I am not grateful to Allah for all his blessings, it's just that I dont really like it when I cant really concentrate on my work. Taking cough syrup doesnt really work, instead it made me sleepy. Even worst ! And that kind of feeling, turns me to blogging.......

A terrible day indeed. Lots and lots of essays are waiting to be marked and there's going to be a meeting in another two days which needs my full concentration in preparing my handouts.

Allahumma Yassir Walatu Assir Robbi Atmim Bi Khair. Amin

2 comments:

Sophyta said...

Get well soon dear sis. Though cough syrup makes you sleepy, you need it. Good health is the key to great work...27

Khalipah Mastura KHalid said...

TQ my dear Sophyta,
Suprisingly, I got time pulak nak update my blog eh?
ha ha

Short Video Review - TAK PERNAH SUKA MAK

                                        https://youtu.be/8rFwwZremg4                                                           TAK PERNAH SU...