Sunday, August 5, 2012


THE PRINCIPLE OF EFFECTIVE LEARNING
Everyone dreams of success and they will do anything to achieve it. In our road to success, one of the smart things to know is we must have a clear and solid principle for effective learning. In my experience and my search for success I have learned one that I call the Principle of Effective Learning. But the truth to the matter, I was never taught this in school or university. I learned this from my self-education, my own university. The sweetest thing is as soon as I had known this principle, my learning, my performance started to flourish. In this principle of effective learning, there are two things to know and learn. The first is reading and writing ; and the second is the two phases of learning.

No comments:

Short Video Review - TAK PERNAH SUKA MAK

                                        https://youtu.be/8rFwwZremg4                                                           TAK PERNAH SU...