Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Photos of ccl room














































Hi there,
Here are some of the photos of my ccl room.Glad to share with everyone.If you guys have yours, come.....lets share them.....

As you guys can see,these are some of the photos of my CCL room.Actually, it was an "abandoned" room where nobody cared to make use of it before this.I requested for it from my HM and luckily she agreed to my request. And now, I am proud to say that not only the English teachers conduct their lessons in it, the other teachers also like to come and 'lepak' in it whenever there is no lesson going on.

























































































































No comments:

Reflecting on your writing task

Assalamualaikum everyone.  It has been quite some time since I requested you to share your personal reflection on your task. Today I want yo...