Thursday, February 24, 2011

English Home Deco

Well, all of a sudden this brilliant idea pops up into my mind. I have been thinking ( since my interest is in English Deco ) to furnish my next house with English deco but one thing for sure, my beloved hubby wouldnt totaly agree to it. He is a a type of person who prefers simple decoration and definately not that heavy decorated stuff. So......my little mind works wonders I think, I am gonna use my own little kitchen and dining hall as my target corners and nobody can ever say anything cos I am the only one who will be using the corners all the time,right?

Now, be prepared to do some  titsy bitsy collection  for the new home. Ah ! Home Sweet Home and it's English Deco, some more!!!!

No comments:

Reflecting on your writing task

Assalamualaikum everyone.  It has been quite some time since I requested you to share your personal reflection on your task. Today I want yo...