Saturday, April 23, 2011

Deep inside ME



Salam to everybody.
It has been or seems ages since I last upload any entry to this blog.This is due to hectic schedule and actually too many blogs to handle ( to make it right......honestly). I started with this blog and the other related blogs which I myself is the admin, with sincere hope that my other co-blog admins or members will be actively involved in contributing their posts.But sad to say.......this ICT world is still seems like an alien to some people, or maybe they are not interested in this cyber world at all.My initial intention slowly gone to drains ( cant actually name which drains it was sent to but DRAINS......).

As for me, if you are not good at some thing or things, you make a move to learn, don't give all sort of excuses.It's very frustrating actually when what you actually initiated was not taken seriously by others eventhough it was for good educational intention or benefits.

My hope to my other friends, wake up and use ICT to move forward, enhance your self development and upgrade your performance in the education world.
Sincerely and honestly said by ME

No comments:

Short Video Review - TAK PERNAH SUKA MAK

                                        https://youtu.be/8rFwwZremg4                                                           TAK PERNAH SU...