Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day Card From Adik (2010)

                                                      
 From Adik With So Much Love.
So sweet of her and so thoughtful of her teachers at Tadika Raudah Mawaddah who have gone to all the trouble to teach the kindergarden pupils to create Mother's Day cards for their beloved mothers.

 I really love the card and to show how I valued her effort and her love shown through the creation of the card, I pasted it on the notice board in our computer room. She's so happy and proud of her work and she's even happier when everybody praised her for her beautiful  and creative artwork.

 Thank you so much, Sayang. Mama loves you dearly.


No comments:

Reflecting on your writing task

Assalamualaikum everyone.  It has been quite some time since I requested you to share your personal reflection on your task. Today I want yo...