The difference between a smart man and a wise man is that a smart man knows what to say, a wise man knows whether or not to say it.
Hi everyone, sharing and giving help us to be close together so let's share....... Thank you very much for visiting my blog and I would appreciate it very much if you'll just sign in my guestbook and jot down a few words of comments on my posts.Have fun reading. Note : since this is my personal and social pen-in, the posts will be both in English and Malay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Assalamualaikum dear students Ramadan is here again, and this year is 1444H. We are so blessed to be able to enjoy the b...
3 comments:
Mas honey,
Your darling girl looks both smart and wise...and I'm very sure she is both...like mother like daughter!
Mas honey,
Your darling girl looks both smart and wise...and I'm very sure she is both...like mother like daughter!
thank you darling.I do hope so.may your words add to my prayers.....
Post a Comment