Saturday, June 11, 2011

Our Dad

Me and My Dad during Hari Raya Celebration 2010

My first son with his grandfather

Our great family

 This is our dad. Tuan Haji Khalid bin Haji Ahmad.He will be 71 this 27th of June 2011.A ripening age,everybody can say that but he is still handsome and strong.Very capable of taking care of himself after my mother's death 6 years ago.......he is a very strong-willed man indeed. We love him dearly.

Used to be the head of schools (Kedah and Penang) for years.......he is still with his nature : very caring about his children's and grandchildren's education.Always keep himself updated with our latest news.And we respect him for that. He is my main reason for persuing my study to the highest level.......yes, he is my mentor indeed.And I promise to make him proud having me as one of his children who manages to grab success in life.He shares our stories eagerly.

I dedicated this post to him as one of his birthday gifts and a father's day gift as well. Just dont know how to write about my beloved dad as there are so much to write and so many stories to share. He used to be a nurse to my late mother when she was bed-ridden for years. Such a patient man he is. Insyaallah, if time permits, I will share more and more about my dad.......my love!

Happy Father's Day and Happy Birthday,bapa!
Love you so much.

4 comments:

Sophyta said...

You're very lucky to have such a caring dad, my dear. No doubt you take on education like duck to water...your dad was once a great educator. I'm happy for you, deary. Happy Birthday to your Bapa, too.

Khalipah Mastura KHalid said...

thank you from the bottom of my heart darling.yes, the 6 of us(me and my siblings) are very lucky indeed to have a dad like him and now I feel extra lucky that my kids have a great grandfather and a caring dad which follows the footsteps of his father in-law (my hubby la tu he he)

Sophyta said...

It's a double lucky...you with a great dad and your children too with their great...great dad!

Khalipah Mastura KHalid said...

malunye I dear.....grammatical mistake.ha ha realize or not?read my comment : a caring dad which follows ...... so careless of me.ampunnnnnn!

Short Video Review - TAK PERNAH SUKA MAK

                                        https://youtu.be/8rFwwZremg4                                                           TAK PERNAH SU...