Monday, May 27, 2013

4Ps Showcase Day 2013


4Ps actually stands for Product Promotion Paper Presentation. That was my very on idea to label the day. (if I could say 'label') and I think there's no harm in putting it as 'labelling' as actually we were trying to come out with something new for this college and Alhamdulillah it was a success !

Honestly, I was so proud with the students' efforts in coming out with the superb presentations and exhibitions . Yes, they were great ! I have to admit that. Pat on the shoulder actually !The one-day program still have room for improvement, though and I promised, next semester will be better with the new students coming in.

No comments:

Short Video Review - TAK PERNAH SUKA MAK

                                        https://youtu.be/8rFwwZremg4                                                           TAK PERNAH SU...