Date: 5 March 2013
Dear Khalipah Mastura Khalid,
be available in CD format, please submit the full paper to us at email@example.com by 19
April 2013. The subject heading of your email should read “MELTA Conference Paper
Submission – (your name)”.
All papers that go into the CD will then be considered for publication in our journals.
You will be informed of this decision within two months after the conference. The format
guidelines are already available on our website. You must only submit your full paper
after you have completed the registration process.
2. Various considerations are made when slotting your presentations in the programme,
the most important of which is placing papers with similar themes in slots that benefits
our participants. We therefore discourage requests from presenters for specific days and
3. Please make your own reservations at the hotel. Special room rates at the Puteri Pacific
Johor Bahru are available for conference participants. For more information please visit
our conference website.
4. If you wish to distribute handouts, please prepare for this on your own. You might
want to use the following rough estimate:
• Paper /Poster - Approx. 60 copies
• Workshop – Approx. 60-80 copies
• Panel/ Colloquium – Approx. 100 copies
5. The time allocated for each session is as follows:
• Paper/ Poster Presentation – 25 minutes (of which 5 minutes is reserved for a Q &
• Workshop/ Panel / Commercial Product Demonstration – 55 minutes
• Creative Teacher Showcase – you will receive specific directions for this
6. All rooms are equipped with a laptop and LCD projector. For additional facilities such
as Internet access, please make arrangements directly with the hotel. Costs incurred must
be borne by the presenters.