Saturday, October 28, 2017

EWO Project With M2T7

Assallamualaikum and a very good morning viewers.
With my M2T7 class, we proceeded with the EWO project as planned. Actually I am very impressed with my students' progress and commitment. They really followed the instructions obediently and I know they are working hard to enhance their English performance. Here I am sharing how they discussed online via chat box in the Google doc where they have  created their mind maps and now continuing with their essay writing. Even though these are only a few samples of the conversation and discussion online, as for me they are enough to show how hardworking my students are in upgrading themselves.

I am very happy to share how they feel about carrying out the project, be it in the positive ways or the negative ways. Hopefully, the project and their comments will be able to benefit the others as well-Insyallah.

Love,
Madam Mas

No comments:

Short Video Review - TAK PERNAH SUKA MAK

                                        https://youtu.be/8rFwwZremg4                                                           TAK PERNAH SU...