Saturday, October 28, 2017

FOG Project With C1T4

Assallamaualaikum and a very good morning everyone!
Today is a Saturday and it is a working day. I started my class today with my bunch of joyful teenagers of class C1T4. At first we started with the continuation of their comments on EWO project. I get lots of positive comments on it and surely very happy with the impact on their attitude and self-esteem.

Later,they proceeded with FOG Project and this time I could hear lots of laughter and silly giggles and jokes. I have no problem with that as long as the ice is broken and they get warmed up with their little chat and sharing.

Boys and Girls!
Please share here you feelings about FOG project and would you like to continue with it next semester?

Love,
Madam Mas

Such casual manners
The girls are having fun gossiping in English
Even shy and timid students are eager to speak.
Who cares where we sit as long as we can chat.

No comments:

Short Video Review - TAK PERNAH SUKA MAK

                                        https://youtu.be/8rFwwZremg4                                                           TAK PERNAH SU...