Wednesday, January 6, 2021

My Life Anecdotes (Part 1)

“Love only grows by sharing. 

You can only have more for yourself by giving it away to others.”

Brian Tracy 


I love the quotes by Brian Tracy.

I love sharing my knowledge, my experience, and my stories. Even though I am not an expert in many fields or areas, I still think that I have many ways to share, knowing that the sharing of knowledge and experience will be very beneficial to others. 

Here are a few little anecdotes about sharing and YES…they were my real life stories.     

Anecdote 1:


I was lining up at the ATM machine at one of the Petronas patrol station. In front of me was an elderly Indian man. A short and plum man with a nice, sweet smile on his face. When it was his turn to withdraw the money, he turned to me and asked me to check the balance for him as he was not very sure on how to use the machine so I proceed with his request. Checking the balance for him, I was dumbstruck. He has only RM10.00 in his account and I saw his face.  With a frustrated sigh but still smiling, he turned and thanked me, and walked out of the door. Imagine how I felt at that time? I quickly withdrew my money and started looking for him. Lucky me, that nice uncle was still there beside his old motorbike. In only a few long strides, I reached his side and quickly handed Rm50.00 notes to him. He did not want to accept the money even after a few serious persuasions from me. When I said, “Uncle, please accept my sincere sharing today. No need to pay me back, just pray for my family’s happiness and success”. Finally he took it with a few repeated bowing of his head. I could see tears in his eyes. I took out my crumpled tissues and walked to my car while trying to brush away the heavy tears.

Note:                                                                                                                                                                                                    

The next day I received a great news: a promotion letter as a Pensyarah Cemerlang DG52.                  Wasn’t that great? Thank You Allah.

No comments:

Short Video Review - TAK PERNAH SUKA MAK

                                        https://youtu.be/8rFwwZremg4                                                           TAK PERNAH SU...