Wednesday, January 6, 2021

My life Anecdotes(Part 2)

 Anecdote 2:

I love jotting my journals on Facebook. I write almost about everything except politics and I do it daily and even sometimes a few jottings in a day, depending on the situation. Nothing serious, just some light stories of the day and some sharing which I hope could be of some use to my viewers and readers. I really believe that the personal benefits that we receive from sharing knowledge is massive. Sharing knowledge is not just a feel good thing that only benefits the person you share the knowledge with but I believe it brings tangible benefits to the person who shares it as well. Recently two groups of lecturers from Kolej Tingkatan 6 Sultan Salahuddin, Alor Star, Kedah requested for my help to assist them in their innovation projects. We have never met each other in person but they get so ‘connected’ with me and my passion in creating innovations when they read my journals and saw my pictures which I always attached in every journal. I became their mentor from January to June 2020 and finally they were able to present their innovations during a convention organized by Institute Aminudin Baki. The mentoring sessions were done only online via Teams, Google Meet, Telegram and Wassapp applications but the outcome was a success. Until now, we have not had the chance to meet face to face. In return, the groups conveyed their gratitude and appreciation with certificates and a lot of presents delivered by post to my office, to which I had never expected to get. Added to it, this also becomes aids to my career: advancing based on a reputation for getting results and helping these organizations succeed in various ways.

Note :

I was given the honour of receiving the Anugerah Khas Pendidikan in conjunction with Hari Guru Peringkat Kebangsaan 2019 for all the contributions and active participations in innovation competitions, paper presentations and my collaborations with various educational institutions in Malaysia. I am deeply honoured. Thank You Allah.


No comments:

Short Video Review - TAK PERNAH SUKA MAK

                                        https://youtu.be/8rFwwZremg4                                                           TAK PERNAH SU...